Thank you for dropping by. Love you!

May 27, 2011

berserah ^_^

Hello. Assalamualaikum =D

OK, sharp on 12.00a.m , 27th may 2011 the Permohonan Kemasukan Ke IPTA Program Pengajian Lepasan STPM/setaraf Sesi Akademik 2011/2012 ( Lepasan Matrikulasi FASA 2 ) is officially closed. I'm done with all the kemaskini thing eventhough it was hard for me to make decision. The decision that will determine my future to be. However, GOD is still there. Praying for the best in my life will always be my routine after prayers as I know GOD always knows what's the best for me. And I strongly believe that things happen for reasons.


And here is my final decision. It is pretty hard to make these choices. However, we could not turned the time back so the only thing we could do is PRAY.




As for now, I'm surfing about the scholarships and their datelines. Any information about them please shortly left in my chatbox.

thx guys.
gtg :)

No comments: